Prioritising

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

So I am gonna be SO busy over the next couple of weeks. Still working on DT projects for Crafty Keepsakes. My parents arrive on Saturday for their vacation. And I have my guest spot at creatingwithpaper in May. As such I am prioritising this week. Less time spent on 2peas and other message boards, concetrate on DT boards, lurk at others. I need to get DT stuff done for Crafty Keepsakes, problem is my head is just BUSTING with ideas! I made the mistake of flipping through "the big picture" again last night and I'm fired up again! I should really read through my books more often! I'm still waiting to get Cathy Z's new book - clean and simple the sequel. And Ali has a new book coming out, and Elsie has one in a few months too!
I also have lots of alterable projects I want to do. First things first got to get back to the monthly commitment at crafty keepsakes :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com