Points to consider

Friday, April 28, 2006

1 - Good: I got my Creating with Paper guest design team kit! Very cool stuff! Very colorful and fun!
2 - Bad: I have WAY too much OLD patterned paper! Need to purge some! I have become a paper snob!
3 - Good: I am kicking out layouts for competitions today (2 done!) cos I'm trying to get ahead for my parents arriving tomorrow!
4 - Bad: Parents arrive tomorrow and I'm not ready! *runs around like headless chicken!*
5 - Good: I am using more embellishments
6- Bad: No Studio Friday today I don't have time :(
7 - Good: I am learning to prioritise!
8 - Bad: Not enough hours in the day!

This is one of my competition entries into Fear Factor. I used rusty pickle, scenic route, 7 gypsies from the Feb Scrapologie kit! Yep I still have that hanging around, and the March hardly touched, and Aprils. The new kits go up for sale soon and I just love them! Darn Ranjini and her awesome kits!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com