Retail therapy

Friday, April 14, 2006

Shopping! Ah shopping! Its not often I go out craft shopping now. But I do enjoy a little splurge now and again. Got these stickers and page protectors from the target $1 spot. They had some alterable items in like coupon organisers and recipe boxes but I'm good for those! The page protectors are 6x5" and in packs of 30, should be good for making a small handmade album or something. Alpha stickers are always good :)
I popped into Joanns and got the new summer DCWV stack, loving the flower papers in there! Heck I've not seen one stack I didn't love, they are such good value that even if there are some papers you don't like just using 20 of the sheets makes it worthwhile! They had the dog stack but only in the 8x8 size, waiting on the 12x12, I *love* anything dog related! Just up from Joanns is Beverlys, like Joanns only better stock, AND they take J's and M's coupons! So I used my coupon on some lil'Davis chipboard letters. (yes that's MORE alpha's!). Ok now to the creating!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com