What an awesome April!

Saturday, April 15, 2006

So along with everything I get a RAK today from Chiara. DAYUM that girl can RAK! Awesome awesome RAK! Some yummy delicious scrapworks pp (slobber) and some Leave Memories Stamps. AND the awesome thing about the stamps (other than them being unmounted) is the are Time/nature related! Lol! How perfect! By far this is the best RAK ever! I mean a whole freakin sheet of stamps! Awesome! What a darn month April has been, one heck of a ride!
Now Bob has been out all day (so far) and all I've done is print photo's off for a layout. Not got the layout DONE, no, but heck I did my Rhonna challenge and designed a blinkie (see over to the right there --> I made that!). To infinity and beyond!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com