Studio Friday - Hands + day 20

Saturday, April 15, 2006


This weeks studio friday was about hands. I took these photo's yesterday but only just got around to uploading them. This is my hands in their usual positions. One navigating the other semi typing. If not here then they are on the other table holding paper and assorted craft supplies.

Day 20 wow! Its gone fast during this challenge! Lots has happened during this time for me, and I've learnt a lot about myself. I love creating something everyday so hopefully if I can take one thing away from this challenge its that. This page was done digitally and printed. Used shabby princess elements and Rhonna's quote

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com