Rhonna Farrers 21 challenge - day 7 + 8

Monday, April 3, 2006

Day 8 - Rhonna's quote with some of her doodles (freepea kit 2peas) and my journalling, this is a digital page, printed. All about the journalling today. Rhonna asked what changes we'd seen in the last 7 days of this challenge. Honestly I think the biggest one for me was seeing that I need to take better care of myself. I neglect myself. I took time today and bought some new t-shirts and a new bra! I desperately need to sort through and organise the clothes in my closet. I'm a low maintenance woman but seriously my clothes are lacking! This leads to me not wanting to have my photo taken cos I look a mess. So I'm prioritising and taking better care of myself.

Day 7 - Is all about replacing the old with the new. I emphasized the quote for this one. A little journalling. Reminding myself that I need challenge and practise. Out with the old in with the NEW.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com