Back to regular scheduling

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Dropped my parents at the airport today, the two week vacation is over. We got a few things done during their stay, they popped off to Vegas for a few days, and we all got nicely sunburnt in Santa Barbara whale watching! I've got a few more things to upload of projects made over the last few days, plus I am itching to get creating new layouts etc. Especially the SS call for nov/dec! Love that mag :) I have a few more things I want to work on with the Creating with Paper GDT kit.
I also bought a few things shopping with my Mom, we were going to split the summer DCWV stack till I got home and realised I already bought it! lol! I am on a paper freeze now! No more paper! Except stuff for Design Team projects, or specific manufacturer projects (competitions). Working on scheduling calls etc today, working out what to apply for etc.
I got through to the final round of scrap Fear Factor at Scraptabulous, but didn't win. Currently in the top 10 of another elimination contest, with more projects to make for that. I've missed my scrapping and being in my routine but getting back into it tomorrow :) Other than that I've not really applied for much the last two weeks. Been busy taking photo's (LOTS!), shopping and spending time with my parents.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com