Creating with paper - GDT May

Saturday, May 6, 2006

The kit is called "luscious", contains the lush line from creative imaginations. Loving the bright and funky colors! Great stuff! And the cardstock die cut sheets are awesome! Great kit! I love the fact that the kits come in their own paper file too! Great idea! I made the following items with the kit:
Water Fun: Luscious Kit: Creative Imagination patterned paper, alpha's, elementals tab, summer mini epoxy. Non kit: creative impressions brad + photo turn; zig pen; white DCWV cardstock
Sunny Days: Luscious Kit: orange bazzill, creative impressions patterned paper, summer mini epoxy, summer fun sticker, elementals die cut. Non-kit: creative impressions brads, DCWV white cardstock.
Photo Frame: Luscious kit: creative impressions patterned paper, mini epoxy, elementals die cuts, pink bazzill. Non-Kit: pink binder clip.

Thank You Card: Luscious Kit: Creative Impressions Patterned paper, cardstock die cut. Non-kit: MM rub-on alpha's.

Great thing is that the CWP kits are PACKED with stuff! Hopefully get some pics up soon of the kit but man its full of stuff! I have LOADS left to create with. Loving this!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com