Cropping weekend

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Having a weekend online crop at Crafty Keepsakes so getting lots done! Also counting towards challenges at ascrappinfriendsy! Some cool challenges there! Well I am finally in my scraproom again :) Hurrah! Been scrapping a fair bit over the weekend. Altered this binder:-
Part of the GDT at CreatingWithPaper, just doing the inside pages now (6" x 5" so they are going pretty quickly). I won't post all the pages but its basically split into 4 sections, local, attractions, guests, and misc (or yet to be decided! lol!). The binder was originally a target dollar spot recipe binder.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com