I am moving!

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Back into my scraproom! I have to move out when guests come as it is supposed to be a guest room too. But I also have to scrap so end up scrapping in the lounge. I held off moving back after my parents left as we were supposed to be having the windows replaced, now it seems they are delayed 2 weeks. So I am moving back in. Just taking a water and snack break! Who bought all this stuff?
I ordered my DT stuff yesterday for craftykeepsakes. I love getting stuff in the mail :) I love that we get store credit everymonth too instead of a random kit. This way I don't get stuff I can't/won't use.
Things I want to do soon:
  • re-organise my rubber stamps so I actually USE them!
  • get organised on submissions, fell behind over parents vacation need to get back on track
  • back up all photo's
  • scan in old photo's
  • Re-organise scrapbook "stuff" make it work for me!

I did submit a couple of things but not overly hopeful, we'll see. I hope to get SOMETHING done for the SS call ending tomorrow. I also applied for another design team :) Being on two this month has been such fun! Fingers crossed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com