GDT TOOT! - edited to add

Sunday, May 28, 2006

I'm the guest designer for June at scrappingwithgrace.com! :) Awesome! I entered this layout in their flowers competition, and as the competition is over its probably safe to share:
My lovely River Roo lazing about in the garden (as usual!). DCWV papers, inking, vellum quote + buttons from the target dollar spot! Doodling and penwork with zig millenium pen, and stitching :) I can't wait to see what they have in store for June!

Edited to add:
I am also one of the "featured designers" at http://www.diversitydesigns.net/ with my mothers love layout:

1 comments:

Anonymous,  December 12, 2009 at 2:24 PM  

...please where can I buy a unicorn?

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com