The mailman has been!

Monday, May 22, 2006

And I got goodies :) My design team order came from crafty keepsakes!

I got a mix of papers from junkitz, 3 bugs, around the block, lifes journey and I got a new zig pen (mine is dying!) and some embellishments! So guess what I'll be doing this week ;)
I just LOVE this design team for many reasons. Angela (the owner) is so nice and generous! She gives us credit each month to spend rather than sending misc product. This is great for me on so many levels! Not having kids means I don't really have a use for kiddy papers etc so getting to choose my own stuff each month is a real treasure! All the ladies on the DT and forum are really great, such a nice environment. Well off to play with my stuff ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com