Paper and digital

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

This is a layout I did for a contest at Create My Keepsake. Had to do a layout about your hometown, where you live. I did hidden journalling under the main photo. Used lots of eyelets on this page, and my craft robo!
I have also been doing a little more digital stuff lately too! An example of which is this layout for a competition at Scrapbooker Online. We were just told to Doodle! And as we call Sky that sometimes, it had to be about our little doodles :)


Other than working on a couple of layouts I am still waiting to hear about a design team, should know at the beginning of June. I'm still looking for better storage and organisation for my scraproom - this place is a MESS!

Updated: "Doodles" published in Scrapstreet EzineJuly 2007

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com