Alright now

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Sharing a layout I did today with the Mirranda Reinhardt kit for Treasures to Scrap. Love the papers in that kit, going with the blues lately. I thought this pic went well with the papers.

Finally getting some scrapbooking done! Sky is doing well, not healing as much as I'd like but she's doing ok. I've been taking some photo's lately, something I haven't done much of recently, since my parents left I guess. Taking more pics of everyday things. I'm really trying to get some layouts done for MMM, looking bleak right now though! Even thinking about doing digital entries. Maybe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com