Smashing!

Wednesday, June 7, 2006

This morning was smashing! Literally! I accidentally knocked a beer bottle out of the fridge when I reached for the OJ this morning! Smashed all over the floor! So the kitchen smells like a brewery now!

Other smashing news: Got my GDT kit from scrappingwithgrace. Lots of chatterbox papers! Yum! So I'll be playing with these goodies this week:

I have to do 2 layouts as my GDT responsibilities and host a challenge later in the month. Looking forward to working with these papers!

More smashing news! I got my competition DCWV goodies from createmykeepsakes! Remember last week I won the fathers day card contest? Well my goodie pack arrived this morning! Awesome stuff!


I've been organising all my digital files on my pc, hopefully things will be easier to find now! Been doing a fair bit of digi scrapping recently. The design team position at TreasuresToScrap has been good cos I've started doing more digi and I got to use some awesome sponsor kits! This one I did for fun! I'll upload more digital layouts on the 7th.


Layout credits: Shabby princess: Background paper - teaparty kit; ribbon - teaparty kit; stitching - spring breeze; brown overlay - shabby smiles; This one was done as the Monthly digi sketch challenge at Treasurestoscrap. All elements are shabby princess. I've been using lots of older photo's lately. Ones I've scanned in from my Mums photo collection. This layouts main photo is 4 generations of women. Me (the baby!), my mum (left), my gran(top right), and my great gran (holding me - bottom right).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com