Digital design team - first upload

Wednesday, June 7, 2006

So today is the 7th! That means its upload day for the digital team (me) at TreasuresToScrap. This month sponsor is Mirranda Reinhardt at Yesterdays-remembered. I took ages deciding which kit to get and after about 45 minutes chose the "pretty flowers" kit. Its a beautiful kit! Just love it! Goes so well with heritage photo's. This is a photo of my Mum and Aunt Christine as bridesmaids. I've already done my layout for the upload on the 21st, and half done for July! I am totally into digital scrapbooking now! Its never gonna replace my love for paper, but its great as something to do when I'm on the pc. Plus I have photoshop again now (thanks Bob!) which seems to handle the big file sizes better than Paint Shop Pro. I'm so happy with this page, I think the photo and the kit were made for each other!

This one is with the same kit by Mirranda Reinhardt with: quote - Digital Scrapbooking Place; stitching - Digital design essentials. I'm liking how its turned out. Fun kit! And I have another layout saved for the 21st for the 2nd upload.

In other news: Got my paper DT goodies from TreasuresToScrap today! Some yummy SEI Kaboom! I did a layout with my GDT goodies from scrappingwithgrace (will share as soon as I can get it scanned). And today I got my $50 check from Simple Scrapbooks for my layout in the Sept/Oct edition! Which means I'll be buying the new books from Cathy Z and Ali E soon!


Update: both layouts published in Scrapstreet ezine August 2006

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com