Blog Challenge

Friday, July 14, 2006

Blog challenge at Treasures To Scrap

1. Do you like music videos on blogs? Why or why not??
- Sometimes. At least you can stop them.

2. What is your favorite all time song and why?
- I don't have one. I just love music, all music!

3. What is your favorite current song and why?
- again its whatever I'm currently listening to. In the van right now its Oasis. Haven't listened to them in forever!

4. Do you and your significant other have a "song"?
- Ain't Nobody - by Rufus and Chaka Khan

5. What song old or new best describes who you are?
- Hmmm might have to think about this one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com