I won! And digital sponsor upload

Friday, July 21, 2006

I got an email this morning saying I won a copy of the "Layout blueprints" book! Just for posting on their blog! Cool!
The digital sponsor this month at treasures to scrap is Ztampf! They have really awesome kits. I chose the delicate deia kit. The first layout is the for digital sketch challenge, layout of my cousin Samatha. I used a lot of the kit and some shabby princess (alpha and tags).

This one is all ztampf, my youngest cousin Hannah.
Last nights chat with Donna Downey at crafty keepsakes went really well! Love that woman! She agreed to be a guest designer for us in October! Awesome!

In other news: Sky is doing MUCH better, the sutures came out yesterday and she is back to normal. River however has an ear problem so having to medicate that daily. I'm just glad to be off dog watch and get back to routines and regular stuff! I even went for an afternoon swim yesterday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com