Sharing more...

Friday, July 7, 2006

Okay! Well Sky is home, and doing well! They shaved her butt, and she has to go back in 2 weeks for the stitches to be taken out. She's still on antibiotics, and crazy as ever! So just sharing some layouts done recently:-
This one "totally retro" is based on a sketch from CCAS. Dontcha love the pacman? Used the SEI kaboom line again. Loving the primary colors lately!
Celebrate - Funky fourth of July page challenge at TTS. Used the celebrations kit from Shelby designs. Plus some shabby princess. The celebrate title is by Dawn McD at TTS! Awesome job Dawn!
Today is the upload day for digital sponsors at TTS. Julys sponsor was Ztampf. I picked the digital deia kit. Loved the stitched flowers and buttons in the kit.

And my most recent layout is this one, just for fun. Its also for a challenge at CCAS. Basic and more technique based than my usual layouts, but fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com