Tooting! Email issues and a Dare!

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

So it appears my email was eating some of my mail. If you have tried to email me recently (like the last month!) and I haven't responded its probably due to the email monster! Hopefully Bob has sorted all this out, initial tests indicate full email capabilities! Dang email!
So onto the toots - Sunday I got an email asking me if I'd like to be a freelance designer for scrappy chick! Heck yeah! Stay tuned for more info on this! Today I got a private message requesting FIVE layouts for augusts ScrapStreet ezine! Freakin FIVE! Holy cow! The pm was because Dora had emailed and I hadn't recieved the email (see email probs above!). Thankfully I am a member of scrapstreet forums!
Updating to add my first Effer dare (see link in side bar!). Finally getting round to actually scrapping for FUN! Wow imagine thatSo for this layout - do you see the SEI paper? no? Its the circle paper! I made it from the leftovers of the kaboom circle alpha's, and its already self adhesive! The black circles are just awesome (they look great on red too!).


Update: Hindsight layout published on the Simple Scrapbooks Inspirations gallery August 2006

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com