Bumper Upload day!

Friday, August 4, 2006

Firstly: day 4 of Rhonna's challenge. Using all Rhonna Farrer products.
************************

I also have LOTS of layouts to share from my guest design team position this month at Scrapstreet! I got a YUMMY kit with Heidi Swapp and Crate paper goodies! AND as a bonus for August I got another kit summer themed. I had to create a project for 5 challenges and 2 projects with the summer kit. So bumper upload ahead!

Theme Challenge: create a layout using song lyrics/title on a layout. I chose "Groovy kind of love" by Phil Collins. Journalling is hidden under photo. Love the Heidi Swapp alphas! I think I have 7 sets now! And the fabric "best friends" tab was an impulse buy at walmart MANY months ago!

************************

Color Challenge: Create a layout using earth toned colors. Loved the Crate paper, definately earthy toned. Again painted the Heidi Swapp alphas. The circle is done with a template and pen.

************************

Altered Challenge: Alter a book or journal. Using DCWV on this one and electrical tape :) Love the colors on these papers. Now I have one place for all the online challenges I want to do!

************************

Card challenge: Celebration cards. Used mostly kit stuff here. The only thing I added was the rub-on word.

************************

Technique challenge: stamping on layouts with black ink to similate doodling. I used flower stamps and just doodled some 'stems and swirls'

************************

Summer kit: Took the photo in Santa Monica Dec 2005. I was trying out different modes on my camera and totally overexposed this shot! BUT I like it! Just adjusted it slightly in Photoshop and thought it went well with these papers.

************************

Summer kit: My pool dude! We are TOTALLY lovin' the pool this year! In summer its always worth it, in winter I just begrudge the upkeep when we don't use it!

************************

In other news: got my layout back today from Simple Scrapbooks! With my complimentary copy. Sept/Oct edition page 117 :) I'll get round to scanning the page in this weekend sometime.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com