Guest Design team for...

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Scrapspotonline. Their sponsor this month was ki, love me some ki! I was all over that! I got the driven line to play with :) some patterned paper, alphas and chipboard (yay chipboard!). So far I've done 3 layouts...

This one is me in my scraproom, Bob took this photo earlier this year, table always looks this messy unfortunately! Love the arrows! Supplies: all ki, except the monogram S: 3 bugs in a rug. And I should add that the arrow does pop off the end of the page :)




Ok this one is my favorite. Just cos its my man! Love the colors popping off the black. Made the pic black and white, added the ki pp, journalled in the spaces :) and added some of my trusty Heidi Swapp chipboard alphas! Love these lime green ones, perfect!


Another page about me! I chose the pic cos of the colors and built the layout around it. Really like the colors in this ki line of papers!
and the good news is I have some scraps, alphas and chipboard left over! So I'll be making some more stuff with this later! Awesome! Gotta say those alphas are gonna be great on cards!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com