Digital Frenzy

Thursday, August 17, 2006

So there was a chat yesterday at Treasures to Scrap with Kim Hill (CG Essentials our August sponsor), and we have challenges going. So I set about making some digital layouts. Well I got THREE done yesterday afternoon, then last night I started with the September kits and got another TWO done! I can share the Kim Hill ones though, the other two have to wait till next month :)

"Whale watching" was a scraplift challenge, I lifted Trish's layout "missing you". Used Kim Hills Ocean Breezes kit. Pic is from whale watching in Santa Barbara May this year.


"Chill out and Relax" is my Mom (hi Mom!) sitting in her back garden (pic taken by my Dad). I used a digital sketch for this (Pattie Knox). Again used Kims ocean breezes kit. This was my first time using a digital sketch and BOY are they easy!

This "Sister" layout is my sister-in-law Dawn. She's a crafter like me. Again with the ocean breezes kit. This was also for the August sketch challenge at Treasures to Scrap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com