Digital Toot!

Friday, August 18, 2006

So I had a little secret toot earlier this month, and its a good job I was secretive cos its changed :) I WAS gonna be Octobers guest digital design team member at scrapstreet. But today they asked me to be a full design team member :) This means I get to play with the kits; get published in the ezine; and should I want to, I have a place to sell kits. Not that I have any kits but its cool to have the opportunities y'know! Cos you never know when a person might who has been saying she'll design a kit someday will get off her butt and actually design one! So yeah, in all a good day :) and here is my new blinkie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com