Kim Hill CG Essentials

Saturday, August 19, 2006

This months sponsor at Treasures to Scrap is Kim Hill of CG Essentials. We had her chatting at the site on Wednesday, and there were challenges! Guess what? I won one! Yeah! I got a gift card to the store :) so today off I went shopping! I also had another coupon for attending the chat! Got 2 of the yummy paper packs, and some alphabet sets!
This layout is with the kim hill simple pleasures patterned papers; alpha - messystamps kim hill; grunge photo frame - digital Scrapbook place; stitching - shabby princess; wordart - dawn mcDowell



I've made 3 digital layouts today but can only share this one :) Been experimenting with the dodge and burn tools. Thats how I got the inked effect. Definately learning more with each layout!



Update: Layout Published in Scrapstreet Ezine October 2006

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com