Something on my mind

Monday, August 21, 2006

Lately a lot of magazines have been asking for "never before seen layouts" in their submission requests. Whilst I appreciate you guys wanna see my work I will be hanging back with a few of my favorites. A while back someone mentioned on 2peas about having a "top 10" portfolio where you keep your favourite 10 layouts unseen. I think this is where I'll be going. I'll still share design team work, and stuff but everything else will be on a reviewed basis. So you will still see layouts, but I won't be posting everything :)
I did have a DT layout to share but blogger isn't uploading pics it seems! *SIGH* guess that made todays decision!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com