Its an upload day!

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Well technically it was yesterday but blogger wouldn't let me upload pics! Did this card (and sketch) for Crafty Keepsakes challenges! Using 3 bugs in a rug products. Look out for some sneak peaks of projects done with the premiere kit "spice of life"!

This layout was done with CG Essentials Ocean Breezes kit, for Treasures To Scrap.
Hopefully I'll get chance to get some more challenges and stuff done, but I am working on projects for next months DT stuff (dream street, Lori Barnhurst and CK kits). PLUS I want to get some projects done for upcoming calls :) Gonna take a break for a few days and get creating!


Update: Merci card published in Scrapstreet Ezine January 2007

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com