Rhonna's day 3 and exciting changes!

Thursday, August 3, 2006

Day 3 in the 21 day challenge. Love this quote and kit from Rhonna Farrer. The kit is downloadable from 2 peas, June 06 kit I think. I am definately feeling the exercise! Been walking the dogs at a slightly faster pace, so that soon I can increase the distance/duration.

Well things are changing up at CraftyKeepsakes! Angela and I have been in cahoots and are excited to announce the first kit and add ons! Here's a sneak peek at the kit!

Gotta say I love the quote and the colors! The add ons rock! So excited to be helping Angela in this new project!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com