Its a new challenge!

Wednesday, August 2, 2006

So Rhonna started the 21 day challenge again yesterday! I have LOTS of stuff I want to do (organising scraproom!) but I decided on exercise as my new habit I want to create! I aim to do some basic strength training exercises over the next 21 days. 7 muscle groups, 7 reps. I've also decided to go fully digital with this round! I am doing lots more digital lately and I am making the full switch from paint shop pro to photoshop and hopefully this will make me get used to the PS shortcuts!
Day One - Rhonna's quote; CG Essentials ocean breezes kit; Lettering delights font;

Day Two - Rhonna's quote; my extension of her doodles, just trying some new things :)

So I have a new banner for the blog. Gonna change it monthly now with the digital sponsors we have at Treasures. This months digital sponsors are CG Essentials.

Paper sponsors layouts: PM Designs and Magic Mesh
It seems ages since I did this when realistically it was just June! Working ahead on projects really stinks sometimes sitting on layouts you love! Took this photo of Bob on a boat trip whale watching earlier this year. Magic Mesh, DCWV, K&Co

Ok this spring layout SO didn't turn out like I wanted. In fact I hate it. the top half just isn't right, I like the tag title but the rest is just WRONG, argh! DCWV, Magic Mesh, MM, PM designs

One of my favourite photos of me :) I love Seaworld. I wish we lived closer! I'd be there all the time! (especially now - with my 12x zoom camera!!!). PM designs, MM, DCWV, simple but I like the white space :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com