Julys Round-Up

Tuesday, August 1, 2006

What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
Books - Cathy Zeilske/clean and simple the sequel; Ali Edwards/designing with patterned paper; layout blueprints;
Mags - Creating Keepsakes

What movies and/or tv shows did I watch this month?
No memorable movies that I remember! TV shows - Hex, life on mars, stargate, stargate atlantis, Monk, and psych

What special days did I celebrate and how?
Well 4th of July was a washout cos we had a sick dog.
What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
None for me :) healthy month other than wicked allergies!

What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family?
Again not much, been busy looking after the dogs and nursing them back to health! Fingers crossed for no vet bills for a while!
What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try this month?
We tried the Greek place again. Been eating Chinese a lot too in July! Just love Vegetable Delight! Their fortune cookies are SPOT-ON!
What special or unusual purchases did I make?
I don't think there were any!
What were this month’s disappointments?
Both dogs costing a small fortune at the vets! The electric bill! Yikes!
What were my accomplishments this month?
Working on the kits at Crafty Keepsakes! 4 pages in scrapstreet picked up, 1 page for RSC; I won the competition for ASF (june) and scrapstreet (july); I found out I am the GDT at scrapstreet AND scrapspot for August and I was asked to be a freelance designer for Scrappy chick magazine!!! I've been totally blessed this July and had lots of good news!

Anything else noteworthy to record?
Sky got sick with an impacted anal gland so lots of time was spent nursing her, and on dog watch. Then River got a funky ear infection and that was more nursing! Dogs!
July was full of good news creatively but a struggle emotionally with the dogs being so dependant on me. Thankfully both are well again right now, and I can get back into a routine!
Things to work on in August: organising and purging in my scraproom!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com