Crafty Keepsakes October Kit

Friday, September 29, 2006

Ok a few words can describe the Ocotober Kit at Crafty Keepsakes but DELICIOUS pretty much sums it up! Urban Lily and Gin X papers! YUMMY! What's included in the kit:
4 Urban Lily Doodledaisy Papers
4 GinX Party On Papers
1 Urban Lily Botanical Rub-on Sheet
1 GinX Party-on Coaster Set
5 Urban Lily Chipbard Circles
1 Chip Chatter Chipboard Alphabet
1 Lg Doodlebug Rub-on Alphabet
1 Maya Road Blossom Ribbon Slide
40 (approx) Queen & Co Sequins Bloom
20 Queen & Co Mini Brads
2 Bazzill Beeswax Blossoms
1 Bazzill Big Brad Brown
3 Ribbons 1 Yard each
Price: $31.99


There is also an add-on kit which is just fabulous! And that contains:
1 Maya Road Blossoms Chipboard Book
1 Scenic Route "Just Be You" Rub-on Sheet
8 Maya Road Chipboard peices
4 coordinating Paints with reusable paint container
2 Bazzill Really Big Polka Dot Brads
25 (approx) Doodlebug mini brads Brights
1 accent ribbon (approx 20")
Free with purchase:
1 Sponge Brush
1 Kraft Bag with Raffia tie
Price: $13.99

So far I have completed one layout and have a couple of projects in progress. I just wanted to post so you have the heads up on this awesome kit!

Lately my layouts have been getting emotional and personal and I'm liking the new direction that its going! This one is all about flowers and rub-ons. The photo is from a self-portrait shoot I did Wednesday morning, and I loved how it looked with the Urban Lily papers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com