Crafty Keepsakes September Kit

Wednesday, September 6, 2006

Sharing another project made with the September Crafty Keepsakes kit. This is an altered photo album from the dollarstore. I hope to get the inside done this month. The idea came from fellow DT member Angel (Babydoll) who had posted a journal for her 'to-do' in the house list. I had wanted somewhere to put my inspiration for the house/garden and this is it. The inside white pages have existing frames to slot photo's in. I plan on putting large pull out tags in (with tabs) for each area, and possibly a before and after photo.

You know what's strange? I loved the 3 bugs papers in this kit, yet I've used the scenic route papers more! Weird! I never saw myself as a scenic route scrapper yet here I am using it alot lately! I am working on some cards next using this kit, any hopefully more layouts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com