September digital Sponsor at Treasures to Scrap - kit #1

Wednesday, September 6, 2006

This months digital sponsor at Treasures to Scrap is Lori Barnhurst. We got to choose 2 kits this month, I chose "Natural Chick" and "Orphan Boy". Natural Chick is full of girlie pinks and flowers. I wasn't too sure I'd use the kit but the lovely mix of deep reds, neutral browns and greens really make this a versatile kit! I think the ribbon in this kit is by far my favorite! I do seem drawn to stripes and spots. The one thing I liked about this kit was the flowers, not just one type but two. Love the flowers on the bottom layout, the cluster on the right corner comes already in the kit (.png file) and works great as an overlay! In all a beautiful kit!

Products used:
natural chick kit from Lori Barnhurst;
Grunge frame from digital scrapbook place.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com