last upload for Scrap that Moment DT call!

Friday, September 15, 2006

Today is "All about me!" day for the Scrap that Moment DT showcase. I did two layouts for today. The first is about me and how far I've come, how I've grown. The style of the page is still very me, minimal embellishments and graphic/clean. Supplies:- cardstock: DCWV; PP: Basic Grey; alpha: Heidi Swapp; metal embellishments: Joanns; Font: Bitstream vera sans. I should add my Mum took the photo :) thanks Mum
The layout below "Never Alone" is one I did about me and my dogs. The photo is of me trying to get a decent self portrait, and failing! See with dogs you are never alone, they are always there. My two are especially sentsitive to my feelings. Sky decided that Mummy playing with the camera and sitting on the camping chair was the right time for a face wash! Love them both to bits! Supplies:- Cardstock: DCWV; PP: Basic Grey; Photo corners: 3L; pen: sharpie; font: bitstream vera sans; metal embellishments: Joanns
Now the tough part of the DT call comes... the waiting. There are only 2 spots open so the competition is fierce! Some great great work by some very talented ladies! Whatever happens, whether I get picked or not, I have a bunch of layouts I love! And I've gotten to know a great bunch of ladies in the process!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com