More scrap that moment!

Thursday, September 14, 2006

So its day four of the upload week for the Design Team call at Scrap That Moment. Today is "showcase your style". When I sat and thought about it I wasn't sure I had a style, but I definately think its been evolving over the last couple of months. So this "Lani" layout reflects my style: Simple, graphic, linear, clean. Supplies:- Cardstock: Bazzill; PP: Imagination project (chloes closet); Alpha: MM; brads: MM; ribbon: may arts; Ribbon slide: maya road; font: bitstream vera sans. Love the photo! Took it in August at the park, totally Lani!

This "Graumans" layout was for day three "stamping". I'd had this pics printed off a while, for a challenge I never got round to. And they just popped out at me. I knew I had the asian stamps too and the colors just came out from the photo. Totally love it! The background is all stamped and some stamping inside. The photo flips out as you can see on the next photo. Supplies:- carstock: DCWV; gold paper and vellum: paper co; title done with craft robo font is Shanghai; brads: lifes journey; stamps: all night media;


Oh and in other news I got the blackberry buckets kit yesterday! Awesome papers from We R Memory Keepers! Beautiful! Looking forward to getting stuck into scrapping those!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com