September reveal!!! Project upload!

Friday, September 1, 2006

CRAFTY KEEPSAKES!
Ok the Sept kits are ready and available for purchase at Crafty Keepsakes! Loving the scenic route and 3 bugs papers together! Awesome combination! And rich fall colors too!

This layout "Addict" is a photo of my DH as a kid :) Yep that's him riding a HP sauce bottle! Those that know his addiction to HP sauce will find this amusing!


Ok this one is from the altered add-on. A blank book, with extra alpha's and embellishments, and some co-ordinating paint :) I had been wanting to do a goals journal for a while (always pushing myself) and so took this opportunity to use this kit as the colors are so rich and yummy!

TREASURES TO SCRAP!
Another bumper sponsor month at Treasures To Scrap! This months paper sponsors are Dreamstreet and 3L. Love the Dreamstreet patterned papers! I got the Bella Donna collection. Loved this "Serafina" paper! Swirls and flowers! At first I wasn't sure what to put with it, but browsing my photo collection I came across this photo of Eliza at Chris's wedding and her dress matches EXACTLY! Freaky! I also recolored the 3L photo corners (our other sponsor this month!) . Couldn't get the match right at first, so I dug out a white pen and used that as a base on the 'buff' photo corners, then added pink pen! Love it! Anyways here is the layout:

Dreamstreet paper; 3L adhesive and photo corners; scrapease rub-ons; Heidi Swapp alpha; Prima flower; MM brad; American crafts white pen; Pink marker.

SCRAPSTREET EZINE!
The September Ezine is up at scrapstreet! I have a few projects in this issue! 2 recipes, 2 in pixel place, 1 cover finalist and a card! Its JAM PACKED this month!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com