feeling slightly better

Monday, October 30, 2006

the chills/fever are going... still sore throat, voice is dodgy, and starting with a cough. Lovely! We missed Andrew and Lena's wedding yesterday, just didn't want to make them sick for their honeymoon and frankly I just lay under a blanket most the afternoon/evening with my sweater on trying desperately to get warm! It was 80 degrees! Being sick sucks!
I have gotten 2 layouts done... so wanted to get stuck in but just feeling blah... I got a card made today and got a new header and blinkies done for Crafty Keepsakes. Feeling digi today. Probably cos its nearer the tissues!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com