I'm Treasured !!!

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

So I've been on the design team at Treasures to Scrap since June, and I just renewed for another term :) ... with a little difference! I was initially digital and also 'back-up' paper team (to cover vacations etc). Well I am now on both permanently! yay! As much as I love digital it will never replace the paper layout for me! I just love feeling paper too much! So yep you'll be seeing more work from me from now on! Sadly this opportunity has arisen as a result of someone leaving our team :( Tammy: you'll be missed sweetheart!

on a creative note: projects to come tomorrow! I'm getting into sharing mode!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com