Yay! Crafty Keepsakes Second Term!

Monday, October 16, 2006

We had a great crop weekend at Crafty Keepsakes! Lots of challenges, competitions and RAKs! So much fun! I don't think I've chatted so much! Everyone had so much fun and got some GREAT layouts and cards done! Plus we got to meet some new faces! So hi to all of you who came for the crop! *waves* Of course the whole weekend came to a finale when Angela announced the new Crafty Keepsakes Design Team!
Angel Rodrigue
Diane Hickman
Jamie Cook
Rebecca Jones
Virgina Williams

Lucy Chesna will be our CK Challenge Director

YES! I get to stay for another Term! Thanks Angela! So happy my fellow team-mate Angel gets another term too! You rock Angel! Saying huge HELLO AND CONGRATS to Jamie, Rebecca and Virginia (Ginger)! Can't wait to get to know you all better! AND LUCY! My chatterbox, my evil tease queen, my partner in crime! Lucy gets the honor of being our challenge/competition director! And wow what a job she'll do! Looking forward to the next few months working with you all, and as always getting to inspire and challenge the members!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com