Coming in November!

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Will be my very first digital mini kit! Completely new to all this digital designing thing but it is terribly addicting! I made a little kit in honor of thanksgiving. The kit will be exclusive to Treausures to Scrap and my blog readers! I'll be putting a link up for the download during the first week of November. Hopefully this will be the start of a new venture for me. Offering mini-kit freebies every other month or so.
What am I working on now? - One more DT project for Treasures to Scrap (November); still working on Scrappychick assignments (winter); Challenges and crop stuff for Treasuresto scrap, Scrap that moment and Crafty Keepsakes; Lots of challenges and competitions going on this month! Lots to work on! I also have a secret project I'm working on which will be revealed in November ;)

In other news - I got a new car! I put a pic up on my photoblog - link in sidebar

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com