Inspiration strikes at the strangest times!!!

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

So I last posted 45 minutes ago! At the end of the post I was about to say something along the lines of "oh woe is me haven't created anything for a couple of days" no inspiration, lots to do, etc etc. Been feeling totally stuffed up today. Sore/swollen throat and extreme sinus headache (high winds here kicked up a LOT of dust!). So I figure "Di, go for a lie down". Off I go into the bedroom, lie down, toss, turn, massage head/eyes.... and .... BAM! - I suddenly get the perfect idea! A new technique! Which naturally I'm excited about as its perect for HOF assignment A!
Speaking of which I reread the rules today! and noticed this:
  • 3. Entries, including photographs, must be the sole work of the entrant. Layouts cannot currently be or have ever been posted in any online forum, submitted to Creating Keepsakes or any other magazine, created for a specific manufacturer, or entered into any other contest.
No biggie but this means I am starting from scratch again cos the 3 layouts that I haven't posted online I have submitted to magazines! So 10 new unseen projects by Feb 10th! Plus all the other DT work, christmas cards, and birthday cards! Yeah no problem!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com