Scrapstreet September

Wednesday, October 4, 2006

Ok nearly up to date on these. Here are projects I had in scrapstreets September Ezine. Firstly the digital design team layouts featuring the September freebie kit - college preppy. The assignment was to do a layout and recipe of our hubbys in the kitchen. Well Bob doesn't cook and his favorite recipes well they aren't everyones tastes!
This card was for grandparents day, which was September 10th. I sent this one to my Gran, hope she enjoyed it!
This layout was an oldie but goodie! Love this layout, one of my all time favorites. Featured in the "moments to share" article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com