More projects...

Tuesday, October 3, 2006

Sharing some more projects done with the Crafty Keepsakes October kit! Loving the Urban Lily! Totally loving this kit! The papers and colors just the whole kit is AWESOME! And I have hardy dipped into it! So much stuff! This layout is a small one using leftovers from the layout last week. Everything here is in th e October kit except the pen ;) but you can buy that in the store!This mini-book I did as part of Ali Edwards ezine challenge from last week! I just got around to making it and the doodlebug rub-ons in the kit make great titles! The book features my 5 current favorite things.
Remember too that Crafty Keepsakes is hosting a Design Team call! So pop in and apply!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com