Pixel Expressions! - review

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

This months digital sponsor at Treasures to Scrap is Pixel expressions! We were given a kit and templates to play with! At first I was intimidated! Its PINK! As much as I love pink I for some reason find it hard to scrap with! After I got over the initial intimidation I dove in! I love this photo of me. Its me at Sue + Daves wedding. Don't you love the woven ribbons? They come like that in the kit! Pre-woven! Awesome! This layout is going back to bare root scrapping, simple and elegant and drawing attention to the photo.

I looked at the kit and saw the awesome torn/rolled edge papers! HAD to use those somehow! I decided to scrap this photo of a solitary snapdragon in my garden. So many great elements in this kit! From the woven ribbons to the frame overlays! Loved those! Had to make a feature of them on this layout.
Pixel-expressions has awesome kits with great elements! They were a great sponsor! Thanks Pixel Expressions!

Both layouts featured in the Treasures to Scrap November newsletter!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com