Card Sketch Nov #4

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Its Wednesday! That means a new card sketch! This one I did based on a card I did in September. My Grandparents Day card for Gran.

This is the card I did for Gran. I used a square DCWV card, printed the text on scraps of cardstock. Big flower ise from the dollarstore, the flower brads are by provocraft, photo turn and brad by Joanns. Inked it up to make it distressed.
Ok this one was a new one I made for Andrew and Lena's wedding! Imagine the top left panel as patterned paper! Definately throws a whole new look to the card!
Being published in the Dec/Jan edition of Ready Set Create.


As usual if you want to take part either join in on the forums at Crafty Keepsakes or hook me up in the comments! All sketches made by Di Hickman!



This is a card my Mum made based on the sketch! Love how she used the card on a rectangle! She did have the opportunity of seeing the above card that is now out for pub, so hopefully you can see how it looks totally different using patterned paper on the left side! And a heart instead of a flower! Awesome job Mum!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com