Sharing

Friday, November 24, 2006

I had to share this layout! Done by Joanne Atkinson, using the Crafty Keepsakes kit I posted on the 19th! Joanne has been rocking the digital layouts lately! And, she's totally new to digi! Yep I have brought her to the dark side! Awesome layout Joanne thanks for letting me share!
Layout by Joanne Atkinson, posted with permission.

To download the Crafty Keepsakes kit, see the post from 19th November And remember to share with me your layouts!


In other news I'm currently working on Design Team projects for December and another digital kit! This time I'm going vintage! Not sure on the title yet but possibly "A Vintage Christmas"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com