Scrapstreet October

Friday, November 3, 2006

Scrapstreets October digital kit "Treats from the streets" was so much fun! Loved playing with this kit! I did two layouts with the kit for the October Ezine both of which are below. Yep I'm evil I dress my dogs up!


I had a few projects in Octobers ezine. I've compiled them below.
HALLOWEEN PAPER BAG BOOK - Lots of products used in this book big part was DCWV cardstock an papers!
SUNSHINE - Digital paper: Kim Hill simple pleasures (cg essentials) ; Alpha: messy stamps Kim Hill (cg essentials); Grunge photo frame: digital Scrapbook place; Stitching: shabby princess; Word art: Dawn McDowell ATTITUDE - Digital paper and rub-ons: Rhonna Farrer Pet pals kit; frame: digital scrapbook place; Rick rack: Lori Barnhurst; Chipboard alpha: Kim Hill CG essentials.
CARVING NEW MEMORIES - MM rub-on alpha; offray ribbon; cut the title with craft robo.
CELEBRATE CARD - Crate paper; Heidi Swapp chipboard alpha and flower; Scrap-Ease rub-on

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com