Card Sketch Nov #1

Thursday, November 2, 2006

Part of my DT responsabilities at Crafty Keepsakes is making the card sketches. This term we're changing things up and my sketches will posted on Wednesdays weekly. So I'll be posting them here too. I realise today is Thursday but hey better late than never! If you want to join in the fun come to the forums or just post a link to your creation in the comments :)


Edit: had to remove this sorry, it got picked up for publication!

Supplies: - Patterned paper - Basic Grey Romani; cardstock - DCWV; flower - dollar store; center - thumbtack; pen - sharpie; stamp - joanns. The patterned paper is out of the crafty keepsakes November kit

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com