Bloggerversary RAK WINNER!

Monday, December 11, 2006

Loved all the comments! I can relate to so many of them you listed but a few of the goals stood out more than others though:

  • Scrap more of the little moments
  • continue to have the passion to scrap
  • more paper publications (I can SO relate to this one!)
  • putting layouts into Albums (yep I have a pile on my scanner too!)
  • starting early on Christmas cards/gifts! (yep me too!)
  • meet online friends face to face
so very true! Loved them all!

And the RAK winner is.....


JOANNE! SingingJBA!

email or pm me your address! I'll get a RAK off to ya soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com