Busy

Monday, December 4, 2006

I am working on lots of projects right now, busy busy!!! Finally got all my christmas cards done and sent! Got a DT package today from Crafty Keepsakes so diving into that later. Working on digital stuff too. Need to get my vintage christmas kit for sale somewhere, working on that also *wink*. Lots of ideas in my head right now that I need to get down on paper before I forget. I also started posting more at digishoptalk, hopefully building my digi gallery there, and getting more active!

I really can't beleive that in 2 weeks I'll be 35! And in 3 weeks it's Christmas day! Holy Cow! This year has FLOWN by, it really has. It doesn't seem 2 minutes since it was September.

Completed yesterday: one digital layout
working on: digital layout and DT stuff

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com